When you browse at tsorbit, your personal information is gathered, used, and shared in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
Details We Collect About Visitors:
We automatically collect information about your device when you use the Site, including but not limited to information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies set on your device. Moreover, when you navigate the Site, we gather details about the particular web pages or goods you visit, what websites or search keywords brought you to the Site, and how you interact with the Site. This automatically acquired detail is referred to as “Device Information.”
Use Of Details:
In addition, we utilize this Form Information to: Communicate with you; We use the Form Information that we typically gather to contact persons who voluntarily reached out through the Site.
Following your expressed choices, we may:
- Check our orders for possible risk or fraud.
- Send you information or advertisements about our goods and services.
- Share your information with third parties when it is consistent with the preferences you have made with us.
- We check for possible risk and fraud using the Device Information we gather, including your IP address, and utilize it more broadly to enhance and optimize our Website (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
- We gather details about the particular web pages or goods you visit, what websites or search keywords brought you to the Site, and how you interact with the Site. This automatically acquired detail is referred to as “Device Information.”
Disclaimer Of Personal Information:
- We transmit your Personal Information to third parties to assist us in using your Personal Information as indicated above. We also employ Google Analytics to better understand how our consumers interact with the Site
- We reply to subpoenas, court orders, or legal procedures to establish or execute our legal rights or to defend ourselves against legal claims.
- We think sharing information is essential to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding criminal activity, suspected fraud, circumstances involving possible risks to the physical safety of any person, breaches of the tsorbit terms of service, or otherwise required by law.
- Business Transfers: As we grow our company, we may sell or purchase services, shops, or assets. Visitor information is one of the transferred corporate assets in such deals. Furthermore, if tsorbit is bought or substantially all of its assets are acquired, client information will be one of the transferred assets.
- Tsorbit will never divulge credit card information and will adhere to the terms of service provided by Visa, Mastercard, Stripe, and Payoneer.
We place a high preference on the security of your personal information. As a result, the Website of tsorbit protects your personal information using legally required methods. The Website, however, is unable to ensure the security of any information sent over the internet.
Amendments and Updates:
Please email [email protected] if you desire to update or amend any information the Website has received.
We may amend this privacy statement occasionally to reflect changes in our practices or for other operational, legal, or regulatory reasons.
Get In Touch:
Please use the information provided below to contact us by mail if you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy practices.
Terms and Conditions:
Acceptance of these terms and conditions:
Terms of Service, Notifications, and Changes:
We will not sell your email information to third parties and will not send you newsletters. You may unsubscribe from the email at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions included in each message or contacting us directly. All website contacts are default added to our CRM and newsletter distribution list. If you do not want to be added to our email distribution list, please state so in the body of your email or contact form submission to us.
Trademarks and copyright:
The material on the tsorbit.com site, including all text, photographs, videos, and other media, as well as the design and style of all content, is owned solely by tsorbit or by third parties who have granted tsorbit permission to use their work. The publication of such content on the tsorbit.com site makes the copyright of tsorbit or such third parties clear.
Visitors to this website are permitted to access this content, download and copy it to electronic, magnetic, optical, or similar storage media, and make printed copies of any downloaded material, provided such actions and copies are for non-commercial use only. This website is just for tsorbit clients and prospective customers and is not intended for general public use. Tsorbit exclusively works with corporations and organizations.
Any copyrighted content obtained or copied from this website may not be copied, distributed, screenshotted, reproduced, sold, or published by visitors. No authorization is granted for transmitting any of this material to an open internet site to prevent ambiguity. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with [email protected] for permission. tsorbit regularly checks the web for breaches of our use policy. Design Trademarks or styled versions of Trademarks are not permitted to be used unless expressly authorized in writing by tsorbit.